One Store, Two Employment Systems: Core, Periphery and Flexibility in China's Retail Sector
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2008
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–26, March 2009
How to Cite
Gamble, J. and Huang, Q. (2009), One Store, Two Employment Systems: Core, Periphery and Flexibility in China's Retail Sector. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 47: 1–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2008.00695.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Final version accepted on 23 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!