Path Dependency and Comparative Industrial Relations: The Case of Conflict Resolution Systems in Ireland and Sweden
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2009
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 499–520, September 2009
How to Cite
Teague, P. (2009), Path Dependency and Comparative Industrial Relations: The Case of Conflict Resolution Systems in Ireland and Sweden. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 47: 499–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2009.00714.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
- Final version accepted on 14 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!