Long Work Hours: Volunteers and Conscripts
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2009
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 571–600, September 2009
How to Cite
Drago, R., Wooden, M. and Black, D. (2009), Long Work Hours: Volunteers and Conscripts. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 47: 571–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2009.00717.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Final version accepted on 17 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!