Minimum Wages and Youth Employment: Evidence from the Finnish Retail Trade Sector
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2009
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 388–405, June 2009
How to Cite
Böckerman, P. and Uusitalo, R. (2009), Minimum Wages and Youth Employment: Evidence from the Finnish Retail Trade Sector. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 47: 388–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2009.00720.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Final version accepted on 18 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!