Recent Developments in Labor Economics – Edited by John T. Addison
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2009
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 444–448, June 2009
How to Cite
Gregory, M. (2009), Recent Developments in Labor Economics – Edited by John T. Addison. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 47: 444–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2009.00728_1.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!