The Introduction of Works Councils in German Establishments — Rent Seeking or Rent Protection?
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2009
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 521–545, September 2009
How to Cite
Jirjahn, U. (2009), The Introduction of Works Councils in German Establishments — Rent Seeking or Rent Protection?. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 47: 521–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2009.00734.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Final version accepted on 22 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!