Colin Green is at the Department of Economics, Lancaster University Management School, Lancaster University. Parvinder Kler and Gareth Leeves are at the School of Economics, University of Queensland.
Flexible Contract Workers in Inferior Jobs: Reappraising the Evidence
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2009
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 605–629, September 2010
How to Cite
Green, C., Kler, P. and Leeves, G. (2010), Flexible Contract Workers in Inferior Jobs: Reappraising the Evidence. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 48: 605–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2009.00742.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Final version accepted on 24 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!