Lone Riisgaard is at the Danish Institute for International Studies. Nikolaus Hammer is at the Centre for Labour Market Studies, University of Leicester.
Prospects for Labour in Global Value Chains: Labour Standards in the Cut Flower and Banana Industries
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2009
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 168–190, March 2011
How to Cite
Riisgaard, L. and Hammer, N. (2011), Prospects for Labour in Global Value Chains: Labour Standards in the Cut Flower and Banana Industries. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 49: 168–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2009.00744.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Final version accepted on 9 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!