Benoît Mahy is at the University of Mons — UMONS, Warocqué Research Center (CRW) and Department of Applied Economics (DULBEA). François Rycx is at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Centre Emile Bernheim (CEB), Department of Applied Economics (DULBEA) and IZA-Bonn. Mélanie Volral is at the University of Mons — UMONS and Warocqué Research Center (CRW).
Wage Dispersion and Firm Productivity in Different Working Environments
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2010
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 460–485, September 2011
How to Cite
Mahy, B., Rycx, F. and Volral, M. (2011), Wage Dispersion and Firm Productivity in Different Working Environments. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 49: 460–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2009.00775.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Final version accepted on 26 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!