Wang-Sheng Lee is at the School of Economics, Finance and Marketing, RMIT University. Sandy Suardi is at the Department of Economics and Finance, La Trobe University.
Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2010
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Special Issue: The London School of Economics and Wiley-Blackwell present the second of two additional online-only supplement issues for 2011
Volume 49, Issue Supplement s2, pages s376–s401, July 2011
How to Cite
Lee, W.-S. and Suardi, S. (2011), Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 49: s376–s401. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2010.00799.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Final version accepted on 1 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!