Franz Traxler passed away in January 2010 — please see end of this paper.
Collective Bargaining, Inter-Sectoral Heterogeneity and Competitiveness: A Cross-National Comparison of Macroeconomic Performance
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2010
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 73–98, March 2012
How to Cite
Traxler, F. and Brandl, B. (2012), Collective Bargaining, Inter-Sectoral Heterogeneity and Competitiveness: A Cross-National Comparison of Macroeconomic Performance. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 73–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2010.00804.x
Franz Traxler* and Bernd Brandl are at the Department of Industrial Sociology, University of Vienna.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Final version accepted on 17 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!