Colin P. Green is at the Department of Economics, Lancaster University. John S. Heywood is at the Department of Economics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham.
Profit Sharing, Separation and Training
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2010
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 623–642, December 2011
How to Cite
Green, C. P. and Heywood, J. S. (2011), Profit Sharing, Separation and Training. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 49: 623–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2010.00805.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
- Final version accepted on 8 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!