Edward J. Timmons is at the Department of Business Administration, St. Francis University. Robert J. Thornton is at the Department of Economics, Lehigh University.
The Licensing of Barbers in the USA
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2010
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 740–757, December 2010
How to Cite
Timmons, E. J. and Thornton, R. J. (2010), The Licensing of Barbers in the USA. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 48: 740–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2010.00811.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Final version accepted on 13 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!