Andrew J. Oswald is at Warwick Business School.
Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2010
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 651–669, December 2010
How to Cite
Oswald, A. J. (2010), Emotional Prosperity and the Stiglitz Commission. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 48: 651–669. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2010.00818.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Final version accepted on 10 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!