John T. Addison is at the University of South Carolina and IZA. McKinley L. Blackburn is at the University of South Carolina. Chad D. Cotti is at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
The Effect of Minimum Wages on Labour Market Outcomes: County-Level Estimates from the Restaurant-and-Bar Sector
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2010
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 412–435, September 2012
How to Cite
Addison, J. T., Blackburn, M. L. and Cotti, C. D. (2012), The Effect of Minimum Wages on Labour Market Outcomes: County-Level Estimates from the Restaurant-and-Bar Sector. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 412–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2010.00819.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Final version accepted on 21 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!