John Geary is at the School of Business, University College Dublin. Aurora Trif is at Dublin City University Business School.
Workplace Partnership and the Balance of Advantage: A Critical Case Analysis
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2010
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Special Issue: The London School of Economics and Wiley-Blackwell present the first of two additional online-only supplement issues for 2011
Volume 49, Issue Supplement s1, pages s44–s69, June 2011
How to Cite
Geary, J. and Trif, A. (2011), Workplace Partnership and the Balance of Advantage: A Critical Case Analysis. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 49: s44–s69. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2010.00827.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- Final version accepted on 27 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!