Claudio Morrison and Richard Croucher are at Middlesex University Business School (MUBS). Olga Cretu is a PhD student at MUBS.
Legacies, Conflict and ‘Path Dependence’ in the Former Soviet Union
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 329–351, June 2012
How to Cite
Morrison, C., Croucher, R. and Cretu, O. (2012), Legacies, Conflict and ‘Path Dependence’ in the Former Soviet Union. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 329–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2010.00840.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Final version accepted on 12 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!