Lex Borghans is at the Department of Economics and the Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA), Maastricht University, Bart H.H. Golsteyn is at the Department of Economics and the Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA), Maastricht University, and the Swedish Institute for Social Research (SOFI), Stockholm University.
Job Mobility in Europe, Japan and the United States
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 436–456, September 2012
How to Cite
Borghans, L. and Golsteyn, B. H.H. (2012), Job Mobility in Europe, Japan and the United States. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 436–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00848.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Final version accepted on 13 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!