Ali M. Ahmed is at Linnaeus University and the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study. Lina Andersson and Mats Hammarstedt are at Linnaeus University.
Inter- and Intra-Household Earnings Differentials among Homosexual and Heterosexual Couples
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Special Issue: The London School of Economics and Wiley-Blackwell present the second of two additional online-only supplement issues for 2011
Volume 49, Issue Supplement s2, pages s258–s278, July 2011
How to Cite
Ahmed, A. M., Andersson, L. and Hammarstedt, M. (2011), Inter- and Intra-Household Earnings Differentials among Homosexual and Heterosexual Couples. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 49: s258–s278. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00849.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Final version accepted on 13 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!