Christina Niforou is at Warwick Business School.
International Framework Agreements and Industrial Relations Governance: Global Rhetoric versus Local Realities
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 352–373, June 2012
How to Cite
Niforou, C. (2012), International Framework Agreements and Industrial Relations Governance: Global Rhetoric versus Local Realities. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 352–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00851.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Final version accepted on 18 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!