Gregor Gall is at the Work and Employment Research Unit, University of Hertfordshire. Jack Fiorito is at the College of Business, Florida State University, and the Work and Employment Research Unit, University of Hertfordshire.
Union Commitment and Activism in Britain and the United States: Searching for Synthesis and Synergy for Renewal
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 189–213, June 2012
How to Cite
Gall, G. and Fiorito, J. (2012), Union Commitment and Activism in Britain and the United States: Searching for Synthesis and Synergy for Renewal. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 189–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00855.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Final version accepted on 1 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!