Stephen J. Frenkel is at The Australian School of Business, The University of New South Wales. Min Li is at the School of Business Administration, South China University of Technology. Simon Lloyd D. Restubog is at the Research School of Business and School of Management, Marketing and International Business, The Australian National University.
Management, Organizational Justice and Emotional Exhaustion among Chinese Migrant Workers: Evidence from two Manufacturing Firms
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 121–147, March 2012
How to Cite
Frenkel, S. J., Li, M. and Restubog, S. L. D. (2012), Management, Organizational Justice and Emotional Exhaustion among Chinese Migrant Workers: Evidence from two Manufacturing Firms. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 121–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00858.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Final version accepted on 28 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!