Berndt Keller and Frank Werner are at the University of Konstanz, Faculty of Politics and Management.
New Forms of Employee Involvement at European Level — The Case of the European Company (SE)
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 620–643, December 2012
How to Cite
Keller, B. and Werner, F. (2012), New Forms of Employee Involvement at European Level — The Case of the European Company (SE). British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 620–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00860.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Final version accepted on 7 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!