Nicolas Bacon is at Nottingham University Business School, Jubilee Campus. Kim Hoque is at Birkbeck, University of London.
The Role and Impact of Trade Union Equality Representatives in Britain
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 239–262, June 2012
How to Cite
Bacon, N. and Hoque, K. (2012), The Role and Impact of Trade Union Equality Representatives in Britain. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 239–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00865.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Final version accepted on 10 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!