Mark Hall, John Purcell and Michael Terry are at the University of Warwick. Sue Hutchinson is at the University of the West of England. Jane Parker is at Massey University.
Rights and Conditions at Work
Promoting Effective Consultation? Assessing the Impact of the ICE Regulations
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 355–381, June 2013
How to Cite
Hall, M., Hutchinson, S., Purcell, J., Terry, M. and Parker, J. (2013), Promoting Effective Consultation? Assessing the Impact of the ICE Regulations. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 355–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00870.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Final version accepted on 24 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!