María Cervini-Plá is at the Universitat de Girona. Xavier Ramos is at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
Long-Term Earnings Inequality, Earnings Instability and Temporary Employment in Spain: 1993–2000
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 714–736, December 2012
How to Cite
Cervini-Plá, M. and Ramos, X. (2012), Long-Term Earnings Inequality, Earnings Instability and Temporary Employment in Spain: 1993–2000. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 714–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00871.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Final version accepted on 9 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!