Rent-Sharing under Different Bargaining Regimes: Evidence from Linked Employer–Employee Data
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2011
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 28–58, March 2013
How to Cite
Rusinek, M. and Rycx, F. (2013), Rent-Sharing under Different Bargaining Regimes: Evidence from Linked Employer–Employee Data. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 28–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00877.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Final version accepted on 16 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!