Power in Coalition — Strategies for Strong Unions and Social Change – By Amanda Tattersall
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 168–169, March 2012
How to Cite
NISSEN, B. (2012), Power in Coalition — Strategies for Strong Unions and Social Change – By Amanda Tattersall. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 168–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00879.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!