From Servants to Workers — South African Domestic Workers and the Democratic State – By Shireen Ally
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 170–171, March 2012
How to Cite
DONNELLY, E. (2012), From Servants to Workers — South African Domestic Workers and the Democratic State – By Shireen Ally. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 170–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00879_2.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!