People at Work — Life, Power and Social Inclusion in the New Economy – Edited by Marjorie L. DeVault
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 172–174, March 2012
How to Cite
WARHURST, C. (2012), People at Work — Life, Power and Social Inclusion in the New Economy – Edited by Marjorie L. DeVault. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 172–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00879_3.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!