Guy Vernon is at the University of Southampton. Mark Rogers was at the University of Oxford, but sadly died during the preparation of this article.
Where Do Unions Add Value? Predominant Organizing Principle, Union Strength and Manufacturing Productivity Growth in the OECD
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1–27, March 2013
How to Cite
Vernon, G. and Rogers, M. (2013), Where Do Unions Add Value? Predominant Organizing Principle, Union Strength and Manufacturing Productivity Growth in the OECD. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2011.00888.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Final version accepted on 7 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!