Ian Kessler, Paul Heron and Sue Dopson are at Said Business School, University of Oxford.
Indeterminacy and the Regulation of Task Allocation: The Shape of Support Roles in Healthcare
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 310–332, June 2013
How to Cite
Kessler, I., Heron, P. and Dopson, S. (2013), Indeterminacy and the Regulation of Task Allocation: The Shape of Support Roles in Healthcare. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 310–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00892.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Final version accepted on 23 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!