Jeremy Waddington is at the University of Manchester and European Trade Union Institute.
The Views of Members towards Workplace Union Organization in Banking between 1999 and 2008
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 333–354, June 2013
How to Cite
Waddington, J. (2013), The Views of Members towards Workplace Union Organization in Banking between 1999 and 2008. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 333–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00896.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Final version accepted on 12 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!