Rafael Gomez and Morley Gunderson are at the University of Toronto. René Morissette is at Statistics Canada.
Labour Adjustment Implications of Service Offshoring: Evidence from Canada
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 148–173, March 2013
How to Cite
Gomez, R., Gunderson, M. and Morissette, R. (2013), Labour Adjustment Implications of Service Offshoring: Evidence from Canada. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 148–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00898.x
The views expressed in this article do not represent the views of Statistics Canada.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Final version accepted on 26 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!