Public Law and Private Power — Corporate Governance Reform in the Age of Finance Capitalism – By John W. Cioffi
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 581–583, September 2012
How to Cite
SCHNYDER, G. (2012), Public Law and Private Power — Corporate Governance Reform in the Age of Finance Capitalism – By John W. Cioffi. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 581–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00901.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!