Geraldine Healy and Gill Kirton are at Queen Mary University of London.
Mobilization and Collective Action
The Early Mobilization of Women Union Leaders — A Comparative Perspective
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 709–732, December 2013
How to Cite
Healy, G. and Kirton, G. (2013), The Early Mobilization of Women Union Leaders — A Comparative Perspective. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 709–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00902.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!