Andy Charlwood is at The York Management School, University of York. Anna Pollert is at the Centre for Employment Studies Research, University of the West of England.
Relations at Work
Informal Employment Dispute Resolution among Low-Wage Non-Union Workers: Does Managerially Initiated Workplace Voice Enhance Equity and Efficiency?
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 359–386, June 2014
How to Cite
Charlwood, A. and Pollert, A. (2014), Informal Employment Dispute Resolution among Low-Wage Non-Union Workers: Does Managerially Initiated Workplace Voice Enhance Equity and Efficiency?. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 359–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00903.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- ESRC. Grant Number: R000237679
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!