Aekapol Chongvilaivan is at the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies. Nattavudh Powdthavee is at the London School of Economics and the University of Melbourne.
Work and Satisfaction
Do Different Work Characteristics Have Different Distributional Impacts on Job Satisfaction? A Study of Slope Heterogeneity in Workers’ Well-Being
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 426–444, September 2014
How to Cite
Chongvilaivan, A. and Powdthavee, N. (2014), Do Different Work Characteristics Have Different Distributional Impacts on Job Satisfaction? A Study of Slope Heterogeneity in Workers’ Well-Being. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 426–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00904.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!