Paul Blyton and Jean Jenkins are at Cardiff University.
Mobilization and Collective Action
Mobilizing Protest: Insights from Two Factory Closures
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 733–753, December 2013
How to Cite
Blyton, P. and Jenkins, J. (2013), Mobilizing Protest: Insights from Two Factory Closures. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 733–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00906.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!