Mingwei Liu and Chunyun Li are at Rutgers University.
Environment Pressures, Managerial Industrial Relations Ideologies and Unionization in Chinese Enterprises
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 82–111, March 2014
How to Cite
Liu, M. and Li, C. (2014), Environment Pressures, Managerial Industrial Relations Ideologies and Unionization in Chinese Enterprises. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 82–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00908.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- East Asia Program
- the International Programs of the ILR School
- Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!