C. Jeffrey Waddoups is at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. The author also holds an adjunct associate professor position with the Department of Management at Griffith University, Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
Union Membership and Job-Related Training: Incidence, Transferability, and Efficacy
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
How to Cite
Waddoups, C. J. (2012), Union Membership and Job-Related Training: Incidence, Transferability, and Efficacy. British Journal of Industrial Relations. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00909.x
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!