Outcast Labour in Asia — Circulation and Informalization of the Workforce at the Bottom of the Economy, by Jan Breman . Oxford University Press, India, 2010, 391 pp., ISBN: 978 019 806632 3, US$59.95, hardback.
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 811–813, December 2012
How to Cite
Hammer, N. (2012), Outcast Labour in Asia — Circulation and Informalization of the Workforce at the Bottom of the Economy, by Jan Breman . Oxford University Press, India, 2010, 391 pp., ISBN: 978 019 806632 3, US$59.95, hardback. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 50: 811–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00911_2.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!