Peter Gahan is at the University of Melbourne and at the ESC Rennes School of Business. Andreas Pekarek is at Monash University.
Mobilization and Collective Action
Social Movement Theory, Collective Action Frames and Union Theory: A Critique and Extension
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 754–776, December 2013
How to Cite
Gahan, P. and Pekarek, A. (2013), Social Movement Theory, Collective Action Frames and Union Theory: A Critique and Extension. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 754–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00912.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!