The Paradox of Liberalization — Understanding Dualism and the Recovery of the German Political Economy
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 57–81, March 2014
How to Cite
Hassel, A. (2014), The Paradox of Liberalization — Understanding Dualism and the Recovery of the German Political Economy. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 57–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00913.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!