Steve Bradley and Colin Green are at Lancaster University. Gareth Leeves is at Monash University Sunway Campus.
Relations at Work
Employment Protection, Threat and Incentive Effects on Worker Absence
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 333–358, June 2014
How to Cite
Bradley, S., Green, C. and Leeves, G. (2014), Employment Protection, Threat and Incentive Effects on Worker Absence. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 333–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00916.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!