Jean Jenkins is at Cardiff University.
Organizing ‘Spaces of Hope’: Union Formation by Indian Garment Workers
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2012
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Across Boundaries: The Global Challenges Facing Workers and Employment Research 50th Anniversary Special Issue
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 623–643, September 2013
How to Cite
Jenkins, J. (2013), Organizing ‘Spaces of Hope’: Union Formation by Indian Garment Workers. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 623–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00917.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!