Daniel Nyberg is at the University of Sydney. Graham Sewell is at the University of Melbourne.
Relations at Work
Collaboration, Co-operation or Collusion? Contrasting Employee Responses to Managerial Control in Three Call Centres
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 308–332, June 2014
How to Cite
Nyberg, D. and Sewell, G. (2014), Collaboration, Co-operation or Collusion? Contrasting Employee Responses to Managerial Control in Three Call Centres. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 308–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2012.00920.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!