Mobilization and Collective Action
Facilitators and Inhibitors of Collective Action: A Case Study of a US-Owned Manufacturing Plant
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 689–708, December 2013
How to Cite
O'Sullivan, M. and Turner, T. (2013), Facilitators and Inhibitors of Collective Action: A Case Study of a US-Owned Manufacturing Plant. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 689–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8543.2013.00882.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!