The authors wish to thank Gregory Dess, Joseph Picken and Richard Priem for many helpful comments on an earlier version of the paper.
Incremental Models of Policy Formulation and Non-incremental Changes: Critical Review and Synthesis1
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
British Journal of Management
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 289–302, December 1995
How to Cite
Rajagopalan, N. and Rasheed, A. M. A. (1995), Incremental Models of Policy Formulation and Non-incremental Changes: Critical Review and Synthesis. British Journal of Management, 6: 289–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.1995.tb00101.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Received 7 October 1993 Revised May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!