*The author would like to thank the four anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions for the paper.
Rethinking Knowledge: A Bergsonian Critique of the Notion of Tacit Knowledge*
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
British Journal of Management
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 177–188, June 2004
How to Cite
Styhre, A. (2004), Rethinking Knowledge: A Bergsonian Critique of the Notion of Tacit Knowledge. British Journal of Management, 15: 177–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2004.00413.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!